Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Name Analysis of a Convert

I always, but always, had a connection to the Parsha of Lech Lecha from the time that I converted. This conversion took place erev Shavous 2004. Until recently, I could not understand fully why it was that I heard these words over and over again in my head. I present to my readers and visitors what HaShem has revealed to me. Follow and you will understand my heart's desire and my request for you to forward this post to those you think will appreciate it.

PREFACE: My given name is Sondra, my spouse and son's name is listed in my presentation below. My husband and I were blessed with this son when we were 58 and 48, respectively. I believe that covers it. This name analysis I have done for others - for events such as wedding, bat/bar mitzvah, etc. If you wish for me to do the same for you - please contact me at geula 613 @ gmail com. 

I will first show you two verses that I can insert into my davening of shemoneh esrei. I do not present the following to seek recognition as the following I learned from shiratdevorah's post and which I left a comment - AND now have decided to publish ALL that I found on my name, only to get others excited to see what HaShem showed me and though we know that everything but everything is in Torah - when someone actually finds their name - it is a WOW HaShem toda rabbah for revealing this to me! The 2nd one נשא is the Parsha of the week - when I converted! 

I find it amazing that just as Avraham and Sarah were 10 years apart when Yitzchak was born - my husband and I also are 10 years apart and we also were blessed with a son.
     All together, the four names, "Aryeh Boruch", "Zahava", and "Yosef" has 16 letters and can therefore be written in the form of a square, like this.
     The value of the four corner letters in this figure אהיף is 96, the value of "God of David" (יי אלהי דויד) - also it is the value of "דודי הנה זה" from Shir HaShirim 2:8 - also (המלאך) -  (עבדך) - also (יהללו י-ה) - and (HaShem מי כי).
     
     The rest of the letters total 523, the value of "and your faith" (ואמונתך). The gematria of the four letters forming the inner square in this figure, רוהב, is 213 which is the gematria of "Lord, HaShem - how will I know" (במה אדע HASHEM אדניׂ). It is interesting that the letters of the 2 diagonal lines (26) + (283) = 309 minus the 4 letters in the center square (213) = 96!!!!
     The figure below is a possuk from Parsha Tzav and is one of the possukims that I may insert into my davening of Shmoneh Esrei. The gematri"a of Tzav is 96. The first time a Hebrew word Vayadah וידעו in Bereishis 3:7. This word is translated as "and they knew".
     The word אף = eighty-one (81) = three (3) to the 4th power, or גד to the 7th power. The world אף was particularly loved by the Ba'al Shem Tov. Yet, often it is explained that possibly he was referring to a central verse in Isaiah, "Everything that is called by My name, I have created it, I have formed it, I have even [אף]  made it" (Isaidah 43:7), denoting that our lower physical realm is also connected with the higher spiritual ones (the Ba'al Shem Tov's Divine service was always to connect the spiritual realm to the physical realm, to bring blessing into the world as we experience it). But now we can propose an additional understanding of the Ba'al Shem Tov's intention. He may well have alluded to the blessing of Gad, to the "even" (af, in Hebrew, af also means "nose", the extended "arm" of the head, the essential power to connect the emotion, which finds expression through the nose, to the intellect) that connects the arm to the head (as in the mitzvah of tefilin and the head tefilin). As we shall see, these last words of the blessing of Gad produce a chazakah (a phenomenon that repeats itself three times over) of "good" (tov) squared, the essential attribute of the Ba'al Shem Tov!  source: inner.org












2 comments:

  1. Hi Goldie, yes, I saw this post. It's great that you are willing to share this, but I would be careful about which ravs I choose to share it with. I posted your comment and my reply on my blog too; please let me know if that was OK. I can take it down as fast as I put it up there.

    (((Blessings}}}
    Chava

    ReplyDelete