Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Nope, I Can't Force HaShem.....

....but I will continue to be a nudnik to HaShem to bring us home to Eretz Yisroel - when He wishes to favor us.

I entreated: Heb. וָאֶתְחַנַּן [The word] חִנּוּן [and its derivatives] in all cases is an expression signifying [requesting] a free gift. Even though the righteous may base a request on the merit of their good deeds, they request only a free gift of the Omnipresent. Because God had said to him [Moses],“and I will favor (וְחַנֹּתִי) when I wish to favor (אָחֹן)” (Exod. 33:19), he [Moses], he spoke to Him [God], using the expression וָאֶתְחַנַּן. Another explanation: This (חִנּוּן) is one of ten terms which denote prayer (Sifrei).

ON ANOTHER NOTE the next verse states:

And He said, "You will not be able to see My face, for man shall not see Me and live." כוַיֹּאמֶר לֹא תוּכַל לִרְאֹת אֶת פָּנָי כִּי לֹא יִרְאַנִי הָאָדָם וָחָי

FOOLISH XTIANS - they believe their messiah/god was seen - walking in the flesh  

No comments:

Post a Comment