Monday, October 26, 2020

My Connection to Avraham

Sondra is my given name - the Hebrew name I go by is Zahava. I spelled out Sondra in Hebrew. I did teshuvah/repented Erev Shavous and this gematria is 2328. In Lecha Lecha chapter 17 the gematria of 2328 is what you see in yellow high-light and what I underlined in the English. THE VERSE ABOVE IT, as well as the next verse, has my Hebrew name Zahava equally spaced by 31 letters! the Hebrew letter "ב" is connected to Avraham! The father of all converts! 31 is the gematria of G-d (everyone has a spark of G-d and I am NOT saying I am G-d as NO HUMAN BEING can be G-d) So HaShem and His Torah knew that Sondra would be called Zahava! Isn't this amazing!?!?!?! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi (((Goldie Zahava))) So glad to hear from you again, and happy to hear that you found your name in the Torah so close to our Abba Avraham!

    ReplyDelete