Monday, October 19, 2020

My Dialogue with Christian Missionary June Sheldon of Shelly & June Volk Ministries

It all began with a question that I found on one of Rabbi Tovia Singer's facebook accounts.


June Volk - shown here with her husband Sheldon (Shelly) had made a comment on Rabbi Singer's video on "original sin". The comments were closed so there was no response to her question. What do I do? I am eager to answer her question of course! And so I reach out to her and leave the response with a snapshot of the video with her question. This post has been removed from June Volk's personal facebook ...the reason why is below. Actually, I am tickled that our dialogue has rattled her to remove ALL her information and posts! Update... drat she just blocked me. When time allows, because of this encounter, I will go after other Christians that are targeting Jews to convert. But let us pray Moshiach will be here and I will no longer need to do this.  

I must mention on this same thread was a comment I made to her that I had Volk DNA with many of my DNA matches' trees. (I do this with every encounter I have - yep, straight away I go to my DNA matches to see if there would be a match with the family name.

On with my dialogue with June Volk..... she is very tickled that I posted this Volk comment and asked me to contact her so she can get my address to mail me her encounter with Yaskah that changed her life. [RED FLAG] I made no response to this (and all along I am telling myself.....no thank you - been there done that). I am the one that picks up all the missionary tracts and DVD's that are left on the doorsteps in my neighborhood - I may have a video of me burning this on sidewalk on my site. I will have to check.

So next I message June Volk with the following and our exchange is as follows:


Christian Missionary Tactic comes next - as June Volk wants to know in a around about way if I am a secular Jew with no Torah Mesorah background: She likes me...!




We end our dialogue on messenger and send comments back and forth on Facebook. This is where June Volk turns from liking me to taking "stabs" at me. I did not mention to her that I was a convert. Then the time was ripe for me to tell her this. And now for the Facebook comments: (I did not have the foresight to snip earlier snapshots of comments until I saw that she was editing her comments to me)

I wrote and sang the following to June and copied Rabbi Tovia Singer's words "June Volk (Don’t, though, seek out miraculous life-changing events as your guide to God’s sacred truth. Look to the Bible alone for this eternal instruction. Once you have committed your life to truth in the God of Israel, joyously take part in the spiritual food it provides. Never permit spiritual expressions to become your barometer for truth. Your foundation must be the Jewish Scriptures alone.)






I failed to post section on messenger regarding her Orthodox husband Sheldon/Shelly Volk.






So we have 2 secular Jews that chose not to reach out to their Jewish brethren that keep the Mesorah. The chose instead to follow the gods of the Christian nation that have been trying to kill the Jews all along. Let us pray that she and her husband does teshuva and returns to the EMES of the One and Only G-d of Israel!.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment