Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Am I Feeding the Sitra Achra?

 What happened today at work is rather funny. I opened the box of office supplies delivered to our floor and among the items in the box was this face mask. 

Now why in the world would the supply office send this to an early childhood center? I did not place the order for the supplies, yet I was the lucky one to open and distribute. Is this happenstance? Hmmm, I don't think so. Especially with all that is taking place now with riots, stabbings from the ISIS brainwashed puppets, etc. We called the office supply vendor - it was a mistake in packing. Nope, I think it could be a clear message to me to get for my family. I have been told by a blogger that by talking about all the bad taking place - I am feeding the dark side and making it stronger. Thoughts anyone? I direct you to this exciting blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment