Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Anticipation is Making me Wait

Recall this video below? Stay with me here...read below the video and the picture to see why I am posting it. AND DO STOP THE VIDEO AFTER THE SONG IS SUNG - OTHERWISE YOU WILL SEE a smutty woman (not lady - a lady dresses refine) wishing to show off her wares.


First, we have many rabbis (in Israel) telling the diaspora Jews to come home, right? And gedolim in Israel telling us that Moshiach is at the door - yet not mentioning all Yidden to come home as was done when Cyrus the Great, gave the Jews permission to return to Palestine. We have the rabbis in the States saying instead, don't go - unless you have parnassah -  a place to stay, and a place for chinuch for your children. (This is also said by gedolim in Israel - for example see here)

Or you have other rabbis telling them to "lech lecha" to other locations within the States - as mentioned in my post Aliyah - LechLecha! Oh Yeah?

So what is my point here - or rather what am I bringing up in this post of mine with the anticipation song....... Well, my fellow geula bloggers pretty much know that I have plans to come to Israel.....yesterday. I have cried - I have davened - I have been a nudnik to HaShem like a child asking for a lolly or sticky candy. Oh, yes, I have also sent many resumes out to Israel. (More about this in a moment). Now one of my strong points(???) is that I jump to take action when I desire something that I believe will be good for me. For instance, had I not jumped the fence to the side of emes 12 years ago - I would not have become a Jew. Had I not dived into the swimming pool to drive to New York from N.Carolina without a job lined up and a roof over my head - 12 years ago, I would have to take the longer route to convert. (My husband tells me that I jump in the swimming pool before looking to see that there is water in it!) hahaha. And so this is my character trait. FULL EMUNAH IN THE ONE ABOVE that He is taking care of me. 

So back to my story.... and the ketchup anticipation song. One of the resumes I sent out was in the area of Ness Ziona. Now I thought......wow HaShem....could it be this is the job you have for me? After all, I thought I would be a great asset to their company. Funny that I should have a visitor from Ness Ziona come to my website (and not just one time - I have a repeat visitor from Ness Ziona). I have since removed posts that had my name attached to them. Now, as we all know, a prospective employer can google those interested in employment. I had one follow up call from the "Human Relations" department for the vacancy they had - stating that "so and so" would contact me. ON THE COUNT OF THREE SING WITH ME EVERYONE! Anticipation is keeping me w a i t i n g! After this call - I suddenly get visitors from Ness Ziona. Imagine that - actually I am smiling this way. Though I am a bit disappointed they rejected me because I am religious. Too bad - they truly missed out on having me come aboard their company. 

So now, back to the drawing board. Now that I had to cancel my ticket to Israel (reasons I won't get into) - I will now focus searching for work again. Guys help me out here - I can be great at voice overs (my acting days shine though I never made it to Hollywood) - audio for children's stories, executive administrative work - thought of opening my own business but would need backing). Anticipating emails now of offering to find me work in Israel / do smile

And the fact that cyclones / earthquakes / etc... are noted on mainstream media such as CNN's reporting of Tropical Cyclone Vardah
It makes me nervous that I am close to the water! Because I saw clips several years back of the Statue of Liberty drowning! Can't find the clip. If somebody can find that one -do post in comment. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment